- Aerial- standing tall above the subject, or shooting from a tall building, plane, etc...
- Architecture- shots of buildings (no people)
- Artistic- any shot of a subject where creativity is the number 1 goal.
- Black and White - aka... B&W, working with no color.
- Camera Phone- low quality, anytime, anywhere photography.
- Event- Concerts, large parties, gatherings.
- Macro- photographing very small, or very up close images. Very detailed.
- Nature- Land, water, plants and animals.
- Panoramic- Wide view of the subject (often used with large group shots, or landscape shots)
- Underwater- any subject captured underwater... Caution- must have waterproof camera, or waterproof housing for your camera.
No matter the type of photography, the point is to have fun, and to be able to look back on your images and remember important moments in life. But my point is, might as well make them the best "looking" moments as possible =) So as for photography just for a "hobby" no need to worry yourself wondering what type of picture your taking, as long as you're enjoying it. No harm in learning some interesting photography terms though, maybe you can sound like a pro too!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades